- Continuous Air Flow - Reducess fungus by allowing unrestricted air passage.
Also allows for even distribution of heat and light.
- Long Life - Hot Dip Zinc coating practically eliminates the need for
replacement. Also available plain if customer desires to galvanized or
- Drainage - 76% open area allows easy drainage.
- Strong - Pots sit level.
- Versatile - No spacing problems.
- No Maintenance - Soil and water drop right through the bench - eliminating
weed, soil and water accumulation.
- Light Weight - 94 lb. per one hundred square feet.
- Replacement - Usually can be adapted to existing frames.
- Low Cost - You'll find this bench to be more economical than most bench
material now used.
Dramex Expanded Metal - 13 gauge - 3/4"
- Manufactured from 13 ga. carbon steel, hot dip galvanized.
- Support materials and aluminum extrusion edging by others.
- Available in stock panels (4' x6' or 6' x 6') or custom sizes for individual