Two Stage Thermostat
The Wadsworth NEMA 4 thermostats are commercial grade controls that are designed to stand up to rugged real-world applications. Listed by UL, the NEMA 4 thermostats meet the requirements for NEMA 4X equipment and are suitable for use under the National Electric Code. Designed for outdoor and agricultural applications that are often wet, rugged and mildly corrosive environments. These weather-resistant, durable controls are for both heating and cooling in agricultural, industrial and commercial environments.
- For heating and cooling.
- Rugged, raintight, weatherproof control.
- Corrosion resistant materials for long life.
- High level of accuracy and sensitivity.
- UL listed, CSA NEMA 4X and N.E.C.
- Features two SPDT staged switches to support a variety of applications.
- Temperature range from 40° to 100° F / 4° to 37° C