CM and CS Header
- Corrosion resistant extruded aluminum header
- Spray deflector ensures uniform pad wetting
- Removable pad retainer for easy cleaning, open view header option available
- Cooling pads easily lift out
- Extruded aluminum drip collectors
- End-mounted drain allows customizing of tank size and location
- Custom designed drip collectors for maximum water capacity & easy installation
- Simple to install drain fittings
- UV resistant PVC reservoir
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum wall mounting brackets
Stacked pad system
- If your application requires a height over 72", Aerotech offers the stacked pad system which allows you to increase the system height to a maximum of 120"
Aerotech Express Cool
Evaporative Cooling Systems
Only Aerotech gives you a choice of systems with the flexibility to precisely match your needs. Each system utilizes the natural cooling effect of evaporation to efficiently cool the air entering your buildings. Combined with the windchill effect of tunnel ventilation, these systems improve production in the hottest weather. Modular pad assembly holds and wets a choice of pad materials for the ultimate in efficient and effective cooling. Inlet air temperatures can be reduced by 10-20 degrees F on most days, and even more under ideal conditions.
Munters CELdek available with MI-T-edg coating
CELdek® evaporative cooling pad is engineered to provide maximum cooling, low pressure drop and years of reliable service. Made from specifically engineered cellulose paper that is chemically treated to resist deterioration. The cross fluted, unequal angle pad design promotes the highly turbulent mixing of air and water for optimum cooling.
Our lowest cost system features spray-on fogger pads that mount on the outside of your building to provide greater cooling and drier buildings than foggers or misters alone. Spray-on fogging pad has protective coating for extra durability and an optional built-in wire hanger frame for easy installation.
Tank kits are used with the CP and CS self contained cooling systems and are available for submersible and non-submersible pumps. Options include end and center draw supplied with either 10" or 15" diameter sumps. The tank kits are designed to assure proper water flow and capacity; giving your system superior wetting regardless of the length. Kits include the necessary plumbing fittings to complete your system (pump sold separately).
Pump and Plumbing Packages
Pump packages for CM, CS systems are available in submersible or non-submersible. A wide selection of pump sizes are available to fit your needs. To complete the plumbing, Aerotech offers plumbing packages with the necessary PVC fittings for system maintenance.
Following information is available with order upon request:
- Maintenance Guide
- Approved products and chemicals for use with pads
- Edge Coating Treatment
- Mineral Buildup Prevention Guide
- Particulate Removal Capabilities