INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL CARRIERS
Do you need to transport people with equipment or supplies? No problem. Our Pack Mule® ™ industrial Personnel Carriers safely and efficiently move both people and materials. These green-friendly electric vehicles are perfect for factories, warehouses, distribution centers and sports arenas.
Our single and multi-passenger industrial Personnel Carriers are suitable for most applications, and zero emissions make them safe for people and the environment. Pack Mule PC Series provide extra run time and cargo space and outperform the competition all day long, day in and day out. Why Buy a PACK MULE Personnel Carrier? They are designed for a wide variety of roles – burden carrier, tow tractor and maintenance vehicle. Compared to competitors’ products, Pack Mule industrial Personnel Carriers offer significant advantages, including:
Industrial environments demand a special kind of equipment. Pack Mule industrial personnel carriers are meticulously engineered for safety, reliability, and low cost of ownership. Ergonomically designed for maximum operator comfort, Wesley International’s vehicles offer increased stability and reduced down time. As a result, Pack Mule electric vehicles have been the choice of discerning operators and buyers who know that increased productivity and reduced maintenance cost deliver greater profits. Our PC line is perfect for manufacturing facilities, airports or any other industrial setting looking to move personnel safely and reliably. If our standard size doesn’t fit your needs, we will custom If our standard size doesn’t fit your needs, we will custom build a vehicle that is just right for you. Our custom equipment is made with the same commitment to quality, safety and reliability.
- Dual front wheels for added stability, tracking and carrying heavy loads
- Tighter turning radius for operating in confined spaces
- 36” wide vehicle for added stability and deck space
- Additional front cargo deck for convenience and extra capacity
- Available in stand up or sit down models
- Towing capabilities at 2,000# and 5,000#
- Programmable controller – affording independent settings for maximum speed, separate forward and reverse speeds, acceleration rate, braking and safety features
- Easy configurability – width, length, shelves, etc.
- Multiple voltages available to match usage conditions and runtime requirements
- Heavy 14 gauge, all steel frame – no plastic or composite materials
- Regenerative braking
- Top quality components