Small Coolers From
Arctic Circle for Institutions, Small
Greenhouse and R & D Facilities.
Performance From 1,800 to 4,600 CFM's
Pioneered in Arizona, where desert temperatures often exceed 45oC,
Arctic Circle Coolers are the most effective and durable means of commercial
grade cooling. At one-tenth of the cost of an airconditioner, Arctic Circle
offers affordable solutions for any environment - including office buildings,
restaurants, churches, schools, factories and agribusiness, and applications for window coolers.
Unlike conventional airconditioners, the Arctic Circle Cooler does not
recirculate air. Instead, it cools down fresh air and forces old, warm
air outside via open windows or ducts to cool down and refresh your environment.
For maximum comfort, an Arctic Circle Cooler acts like a humidifier to
prevent air from drying out.
- Ideal for spot-cooling in factories, laundries and restaurants
- Efficient cooling for greenhouses, produce bins and livestock and
- Cuts down utility and maintenance costs associated with airconditioning
- 35 700 m3/hr capacity (Industry Standard Rating
- Side Discharge Options POLYBOND- finish resists corrosion and cleans
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel
- Brass water float valve and bleed off kit U.L. recognized pump available
- Solid shaft and embossed pad frames for rugged durability and strength
- Precision balanced blower wheel
- AMCA Rated
- City of Los Angeles approved