POLY AND SHADE LOCKING SYSTEMS
The Best Poly Fastener on The Market Today
All Aluminum Self Locking Parts
- 12' base section and easy to install 2' top sections
- No clips to cut poly and no inserts to lose
- Reusable season after season
- Protects poly from ultra violet rays
- Prevents harmful heat build - up at critical holding points
Quick, Easy Installation
- No special tools required to install or remove
How Agra Lock Works
Agra Lock Design Variations
| Agra lock gable
Provides a weather tight seal between the double poly roof and the
rigid glazed gable. Attach to end arches. Available flat or factory
arched in up to 23'6" lengths.
| Agra lock splice
Splice locks poly end to end. Attach to mid arches for long roofs.
Attach to end arches for poly gables. Available for flat or arched
installations in up to 23'6" lengths.
| Agra lock hat splice
Hat splice locks poly side to side. Attach
from arch to arch. Will span up to 6'. Mounted at eaves it will
splice a poly roof and a poly or roll up wall. Available for flat
installations in 24' lengths.
| Agra lock vent header
Provides the closing point for the bottom of the ridge vent and
locks the poly roof below the vent. Attach to steel frame at the
bottom of the ridge vent. Available for flat installation in 24'
| 3/12 Poly ridge
Provides for either a single or double ridge vent and locks poly
roof to the opposite side. Attach from arch to arch at the ridge.
Will span up to 6'. Available for flat installations in 24' lengths.
| Agra lock vent hinge
Provides for a single gutter or wall vent and locks poly to the
opposite side. Attach from arch to arch. Will span up to 6'. Available
for flat installations in 24' lengths.
Agra lock Applications
Spring Lock™ / Wiggle Wire
Film and Fabric Fastener
Advantages of the Spring Lock™ / Wiggle Wire system
- Spring Lock™ does not pinch. bind or weaken
the material it secures.
- Spring Lock™ can be formed to top of curved
- Spring Lock™ can be secured to any structural
- Spring Lock™ can be used to splice poly.
- Spring Lock™ can be installed around gable-ends
by cutting "V's" out of the channel.
- Spring Lock™ channel holds tow springs for
a stronger grip.
- Spring Lock™ film can be removed and reinstalled
- Spring Lock™ does not change holding characteristics,
even with repeated use.
- Spring Lock™ works by pulling the material
across the channel, and inserting the soft spring into place in the
bottom of the channel
- Spring Lock™ can hold any flexible material
or combination of materials. (from 2 to 20 mil. thick)
Price List Spring Lock - Poly and Fabric Fastener
- Specifications - per case: 80 pc channel x 6 ft = 480 ft.
- 80 pc spring wire x 6 ft = 480 ft.
- Spring Lock channel aluminum - only
- Spring Lock wire available in stainless steel only.
- Spring Lock will be packaged with single wire only.
- Order extra wire from price list below. (Bundles of 100 or Boxes of
- Weight per case = 91 lbs.
- Minimum order 300
||1.50 / ft.
||1.21 / ft.
||1.20 / ft.
||1.17 / ft.
Extra Spring Wire
Specifications: Master Bundle - 4 Bundles of 100 (5 Bundles of 20 Springs)
Each spring - 6.50 ft. Long. Weight per master bundle - 65 lbs. Minimum
|Box - 400 Springs (2600 ft)
||$665.00 Per Box (1.16/Pc)
|Bundle - 100 Springs (650 ft.)
||$140.00 Per Bdl.(1.21/Pc)
Self Drilling Installation Screws
|For Steel: Bag of 400 Screws (1/2")
|For Wood: Bag of 400 Screws(1")
|Each bag contains enough screws
for a case of 480 Ft.