PACE SETTER 1200
WITH SIDE WALLS
Typical rollform. Also available in round or square.
- Superior strength 3" tall ROLL-FORM arch design
- Five runs of "double-bolted" purlins per house
- Heavy-duty arch to column connection
- 12'-6" or 14' tall at the peak
- Pound for pound, more steel than other structures in its class
- Easy installation
- Function with style, 30' and 35' wide Cold Frames offer one of the strongest designs available.
Structural Upgrade: 1-3/8" Cross Bar with Two Support Tubes Arched Aluminum Gable End Bar with Springs & Screws
12' Straight Aluminum Spring Lock Screws
Galvanized Steel Endwall Frame with 1-5/8", 14-Gauge Uprights and Four Runs 5" Girts
Polycarbonate Fasteners and Closure Strip for Endwalls Polycarbonate Fasteners and Closure Strip for Sidewalls 2-718" Clamp to Wood with Two 1/4" x 2" Carriage Bolts 3'x 6'8" Storm Door Kit with Double Pane Glass