U.S. Made Greenhouse.
THE VERY BEST
IDEAL GREENHOUSE STRUCTURE FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR
STRENGTH, QUALITY, APPEARANCE,
We have supplied this great structure to industrial and institutions worldwide. Ideal for plant genetics, research and development as well for buyers requesting great strength and appearance. The Quality Plus Greenhouse can be supplied with the very latest greenhouse systems and equipment
Many greenhouse covers available for Quality Plus Greenhouse.
- Retail / Garden Center
- Production Class Greenhouses
- Commercial Growing Greenhouses (all types)
- Research and Development
- Nursery Greenhouse
- Swimming Pool Covers
- Large Hobby Greenhouses
- Metal Buildings
- Industrial Uses
- Plant Breeding and Propagation Facilities
We offer a wide range of greenhouse systems and greenhouse supplies and products.
For those who want and can afford the
greenhouse structure only as low as
$6.00 per sq ft
for multiple houses. Sizes begin as small as 600 sq ft for
retail or home greenhouses or institutional greenhouses.
World’s Highest Quality Greenhouse
The rigid frame quality plus is the strongest house on the market. It can
be covered with Fiberglass,
or metal or other hard covers. Ideal for urban zoning conditions such as garden
center, retail store, metal buildings - can be designed to meet your building
codes. Particularly adapted to roof gable or sidewall vents. Trusses can be
shipped pre welded or divided for ease of erection and reduced freight. Steel
completely galvanized inside and out. Using square steel to maximize strength
and quality also contributes to easy system and equipment attachment. Very
complete manuals and erection instructions. Pre drilled and ready for construction
with simple tools.
MONEY SAVING FEATURES OF THE QUALITY PLUS GREENHOUSE
- Pre drilled steel
- Pre drilled holes
- Square steel
or roll form
- Maximum crop spacing
- Strength provides maximum hanging of drops from truss
- Loads from 10 lbs. to 30 lbs.
- Special design to fit your budget
- Tall gutter heights
- One piece truss / also break apart
- One design means fewer pieces to assemble at site
- Adaptable to many systems
- Special high clearance truss for ample room
- Partition walls allow zoning for different climates
- Also available in bolt together style for reduced freight
We also offer round pipe Quality Plus greenhouses.
FEATURES OF THE HIGH STRENGTH QUALITY PLUS GREENHOUSE
The QualityPlus is available with or without sides or ends.
We can provide numerous systems and equipment to give you non-integrated or
totally integrated cases.
Pre welded 42 ft wide quality truss pre welded results
in faster, less expensive construction
- Variable Width: Adjustable truss widths meet your space requirements; up to a 42' maximum
- Rack & Pinion Ridge Vents: Provides optimal comfort for your plants and customers
- Fan & Louver Ventilation: Provides best possible air circulation for premium growth
- Sliding Doors: Offer customers easy access and a welcoming entrance
- Built to Code: Meets or exceeds most local International Building Codes (IBC); call for complete details
- Choice of Polycarbonate Structured Sheeting: Work with sales staff to select the appropriate sheeting for your needs.
- Connection Options: Super-Mart can be connected to your store or another structure; it can also be a freestanding structure
- Factory Welded Trusses: Pre-welded trusses provide uniform strength, quick construction, greater structural durability, and cost savings
- Width: up to 42'
- Length: starting at 24' with increments of 12'
- Sidewall height: 12'
- Truss height: 10' (ground to bottom chord)
- Height to apex: variable with width
- Frame spacing: 12'
- Side/end walls: 3" x 3" Sq. 12 ga. galvanized steel
- Horizontal girts: 2" x 2" Sq. 12 or 16 ga. galvanized steel
- Diagonal struts: 2 1/2" O.D. 12 ga. galvanized steel
- Rain gutters: 14 ga. galvanized steel
Our Manufactured glass 42 foot wide greenhouse
Small 30 ft x 50 ft quality plus house
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
USGR OFFERS A WIDE ARRAY OF OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES TO HELP YOU CONFIGURE YOUR QUALITY PLUS TO YOUR EXACT NEEDS
Roof, sides and gables
8mm polycarbonate (white or clear)
Corrugated polycarbonate (white or clear)
You may choose to add additional entrances or opt for a different door style; choices include: 3' x 6' 8" swinging or sliding doors (single or double), or roll-up garage style doors (custom sizes available)
Benches and Display systems
Choose from a wide range of options and styles. See our benches section.
Heating & Cooling
Heating systems can operate on electricity, natural gas, or propane resources. Cooling system options include: air conditioning, greenhouse ventilation, HAF fans, exhaust fans and evaporative cooling systems (cooling pads).
USGR also offers shade systems, irrigation systems, fog systems, and environmental controls; contact your sales person for package assembly
High quality greenhouse systems and equipment available to help produce a quality crop.