Aquafog Turbo XE Series
Fogging, Misting, Humidity Equipment
The Aquafog XE Series is used worldwide for humidification and humidity control. One mobile unit is designed for odor control; another for chemical application also as misting fan and in fogging systems. The following are the most popular units, ORSM for odor control, HRSM when you want to humidity control for very large areas, the CRSM is a mobile chemical applicator and HS700 series has numerous applications for smaller area where you require odor control, humidity, fogging, chemical disbursement.
- XE Hanging Series: Great chemical applicator used with liquid pesticide pesticides and liquid fungicides, but has worldwide applications for humidity control.
- ORSM: mobile odor control system eliminates odors quickly, covers large areas, with many application for industries and municipalities.
- HRSM: Humidity control unit for humidification of large areas and is also used as a liquid chemical applicator.
- CRSM: Low volume pesticide and fungicide applicator as a humidity control unit that covers up to 30,000 to 35,000 sq ft.
- HS700: 3 models. Numerous applications for humidity control, chemical fogging, odor control and misting.
Misting controllers are often complex, hard to install and frequently plug, but our Aquafog XE series is a nozzle free mister, and is ideal as a misting controller. This mist controller is ideal for areas up to 4,000 sq ft. We can design mist controller using the XE Series to provide you with the best misting system for your needs.
The use of Aquafogs can provide countless benefits in many agricultural applications:
- Mushroom production
- Orchid growing
- Vegetable and fruit storage
- Livestock cooling and dust control
- Greenhouse chemical fogging
- Greenhouse cooling and humidification
- Greenhouse propagation
- Bare root storage
- Tobacco conditioning
Aquafog's industrial applications can increase manufacturing efficiency and improve the quality of finished products:
- Concrete curing
- municipal odor control
- Industrial odor control
- Rotational mold cooling
- Textile plant humidification
- Printing plant humidification
- Manufacturing process humidification
Designed to condition the air, not to wet or mist surfaces or specific objects, these high capacity foggers produce a true fog for humidification, evaporative cooling, and chemical application in many different industries. TurboXE works best in almost fully contained areas for humidification, completely contained areas for chemical application, and partially contained, ventilated areas for evaporative cooling.
The powerful TurboXE is engineered to withstand humid conditions as high as 100% 1114 and above, and corrosive environments containing salts, lime, ammonia and other acidic compounds. Units are constructed of impenetrable components like Nema 4 connections, all 304 SST hardware, UV stabilized polyethylene plastics, PVC dip-coated steel and sulfuric anodized aluminum. XE fans are also standard-equipped with a Baldor wash-down-duty motor that is specifically designed for wet, corrosive environments. An upgrade to a 100% SST motor is also available for the ultimate in corrosion protection. This all-over quality construction protects our foggers from humid environments and the other corrosive conditions in which they are placed.
To complement TurboXE's tough exterior, these units can even take on the toughest water supplies. Aquafog is nozzle-free and self-flushing with no small orifices, so it can accept ordinary water supplies even from a well or pond without the need for filtration. In addition, TurboXEs do not require high-pressure lines. Ordinary pressurized water lines are more than enough, and units can even be gravity-fed. By eliminating specialized pumps and filtering equipment, Aquafog saves time and reduces costs.
Every component is chosen with quality and performance in mind. Aquafog units have no painted steel parts, except for their motor. But this is no ordinary motor: it's a Baldor wash-down-duty motor built to last in wet, humid environments. With epoxy powder coat paint, SST shaft, and double sealed bearings, wash-down-duty motors are engineered to endure high-humidity and corrosive environments.
- Manufactured by Baldor, a leader in quality-made motors
- Entire assembled motor is coated with heavy white epoxy
- 200° C moisture-resistant
- Double sealed oversized bearings
with moisture-resistant grease
- SST shaft and nameplate
Our hanging TurboXE units give you the best versatility and dependability in the Aquafog line. They generate micron-fine fog particles with excellent forced circulation, providing uniform fog distribution and maximum coverage.
- Baldor wash-down-duty motor for strength and reliability in wet, harsh environments.
- Exclusive nozzle-free design eliminates plugging problems and the need for expensive filtering systems.
- Fans can be stationary or equipped with oscillation.
- Excellent for safe, effective chemical fogging. Used for liquid pesticide and fungicide application, insecticide use and foliar feedings.
- Capable of continuous duty operation.
For extremely harsh conditions, the option of a 100% SST, pharmaceutical-grade motor provides the ultimate in corrosion protection. This motor is the best available today: pharmaceutical grade, 100% stainless steel, o-ring sealed, and more. Ideal for highly corrosive environments, it is unaffected by such external contaminants as caustic chemicals and fumes, and is sealed airtight so nothing gets inside. Stainless steel, airtight housing stands up to extreme wet
ness, acidic chemicals, ammonia
and other corrosive fumes that
could incapacitate other motors.
Impervious to virtually all environments, this motor provides
maximum protection from the
extreme conditions surrounding
- High quality MAC, pharmaceutical-grade motor for unexcelled quality, dependability and performance
- Rust-proof external housing made of 100% 300-series stainless steel
- 0-ring sealed for exceptional durability
- Double sealed bearings and lip seals for extra protection
- No gaps or crevices to leak moisture into the motor
- Welded-on SST conduit box and rigid base
All units accept ordinary water supply, even well or pond water without risk of fogging. Secret is in the nozzle-free flushing design. Units can be run continuously.