Advantages, and Benefits
Port A-Cool® portable, evaporative cooling units utilize a unique, patented housing design and high efficiency, rigid cooling media to produce effective and efficient cooling even in high relative humidity conditions.
Port-A-Cool® Unit Features
- Durable one-piece molded plastic polyethylene housing
- 3/4" garden hose connection supplies water
- Flexible capabilities for ducting
- Unit & water supply are both portable
- Performs at a fraction of the cost of standard air-conditioning
- Long-term dependability plus near maintenance-free operation
- Environmentally friendly through efficient and effective resource use
- Available in 4 fan sizes: 48 inch, 36 inch, 24 inch, and 16 inch fan blade diameters
- U.L. listed (electric models)
Port-A-Cool® Unit Advantages
- Works where traditional air-conditioning is unavailable, impractical or cost prohibitive.
- Lowers ambient temperatures an average of 20 degrees Fahrenheit. The most advanced, portable evaporative cooling system.
- Operates for pennies a day on tap water and 110 volts or compressed air.
- Distributes cooler air instead of just circulating the hot air.
- Easy to operate, easy to clean and easy to maintain.
- Port-A-Cool® units, combined with accessories, can affordably and effectively beat the heat.
- Offers effective, high-quality cooling at extremely low operational costs.
Port-A-Cool® Unit Benefits
- Increases worker productivity by making the environment more comfortable.
- Aids in the enjoyment of meetings or events where air-conditioning is unavailable or ineffective.
- A temporary, portable back-up when the standard cooling system is inoperable.
- Cools machinery or product that may be damaged or ruined if allowed to overheat.