SHADE HOUSES - SHADE STRUCTURES
Our shade houses and shade structures are popular for a wide variety of products and uses.
We even offer a shade house and shade structure with fixed roof that meets international building codes. Shade houses and shade structures come with a wide variety of coverings. We offer over 100 shade and insect coverings for our shade houses. Shade houses and shade structures are ideal for reducing water, protecting plants from the sun and providing personal comfort. We also have shade houses and shade structures with peaked roof. Various strengths and loads are available on our shade houses and shade structures. The column spacing varies greatly in the shade house and shade structure and open roof houses. Heights to 24 ft.
- Rigid Frame Fixed Roof: Wow! A fixed roof shade structure that can meet some codes. Roll form flat roof truss for great strength. Column spacing on 12 ft widths and 15 ft lengths.
Glazed with woven or knitted materials. Fabric attached to truss with tek screws for high strength.
- W–Truss: Built with W Truss for high strength. Multiple widths and lengths and heights. 3 inch sq posts make this one of the strongest shade houses in the industry. Attachments to W-Truss by grommeting and bungee cords.
- Cable Frame Fixed Roof: Most popular is 20 x 20 ft spacing of cables. Knee braces where needed to add strength. Cable construction between columns. Glazed any woven or knitted material. Connections to cable via grommets and cable ties, or fabric clips.
- Sun Stopper Tube Roof Frame: Multiple widths and lengths. 2.5 inch tubing column connections. Attached with bungee balls. Covered with any knitted or woven shade materials. Used for retailers or growers.
- Sun Shadow: Available as 20 x 20, 20 x 40 x 20 x 60 ft. Quick assembly and take down. Pipe roof frame with bungee balls. Protects your products, your customers. Wide variety of uses. Comes with base plates.
- Hava Cabana: Excellent appearing. Available with vinyl panels of multiple colors. Great for sales area, temporary structure, very versatile; even used as a shade house for people and products. 7 ft side walls. 21 ft width. Quonset roof. Very adaptable. Lengths to 144 ft. Easy set-up and tear-down.