Electric Soil Sterilizers
Kill weeds and disease in your soil or growing mix safely, economically,
quickly with PRO-GROW sterilizers. Choose the size you need from 1/2 cubic
yard capacity down to one cubic foot.
All units have heavy gauge aluminum tubes to hold the heating element.
All stainless steel interiors are available at extra cost. Call for quotes
if you want stainless steel.
||1/8 Cubic Yd.
||One Cubic Yd.
||12.5 Amps @ 120 Volts
||33 x 17 x 16
||1/4 Cubic Yd.
||2 Cubic Yds.
||12.5 Amps @ 240 Volts
||33 x 32 x 16
||1/2 Cubic Yd.
||4 Cubic Yds.
||25 Apms @ 240 Volts
||61 x 32 x 16
- Eliminates Weeds and Dsease - Simply select the correct sterilizing
- Fast and Positive - When selected temperature is reached the Sterilizer
automatically shuts off.
- Safe and Economical - Electric soil sterilization has no hazards from hot steam or dangerous chemicals.
Sterilize for pennies a batch.
An economical, safe and fast method to eliminate weeds and disease from
soil or any growing medium. The soil sterilization equipment is filled to the top of the
container and then the unit is plugged in. The thermostat is then set
to the correct sterilizing temperature. The indicator light will glow
until the batch is done. After the light goes off wait 15 minutes, then
pick up the unit and the sterilized soil will drop out the bottom. Heavy
gauge aluminum tube to hold heating element.
- Eliminate Weeds and Disease: Kills weeds practically 100%, kills all
soil-borne insects and, in general, all of the bacteria, fungi and virus
organisms that are harmful to commercial crops.
- Safe and economical: No hazards from hot steam or dangerous chemicals.
- Portable: Use inside or outside any place your electrical cord will
reach. Available with a 25' optional cordset.
- Easy to Use: Fill the sterilizer to the top of the box. Plug the sterilizer
cord into your electrical outlet. Set the thermostat to the correct
sterilizing temperature. The indicator light will glow until the batch
is done. When the indicator light turns off, leave the soil in the sterilizer
for another 15 minutes. Pick the sterilizer up and the soil will drop
through the open bottom. Standard units have aluminized steel exterior
and interior (ss). Custom units have aluminized tubes (sst).
- Standard Unit SS: Aluminized Steel Exterior and Interior and Stainless
Steel Heating Tubes.
- 25' Cordset: Available $85.00 additional with the SS & SST-15
(part#220). $110.00 additional with the SS & SST-60, XP-70 (part