DOUBLE RAIL WATER BOOM
Our Double Rail Boom offers the versatility of independent watering of the right, left or both sides of the greenhouse, along with walk-through for walkways. With the stability of two running rails, boom sway is also eliminated. Combined with the advanced controller, this boom will handle the most complicated application requirements, assuring precise rates of water and chemicals.
WHY CHOOSE OUR BOOMS?
Significant water and direct labor cost savings. Booms are nearly fully assembled and simple to install.
All systems custom designed for your greenhouse.
- Shipped pre-assembled from factory
- Carbon steel construction (hot dipped galvanized)
- Telescopic spray bar support arms and hardware
- Two wheel drive design
- Cylinder magnets for home/away/job definition
- Proximity sensor for speed and motion detection
- Plumbing manifold 3/4"
- Quick disconnect for water connection
- Water filter 3/4"
- Watering wand with hose and 1/2" ball valve
- 1/4" hp variable speed motor
Spray Bar Setup
- 3/4" aluminum pipe (cut to customer bay specifications)
- 3/4" nozzles at 20" spacing including filters and 110 degree .08 gpm tips
- Two 3/4" solenoid valves
Running Rail Support and Hardware
- EZ Rail brackets
- Miscellaneous hardware
Hose and Power Cord
- 1 " commercial grade hose
- 16/3 industrial UV protected electrical cable
Wrap Around Hose/Cable Trolleys
- Steel ball bearing wheels
- Hot dipped galvanized steel construction
UPGRADES AND OPTIONS
We can upgrade, change or customize your boom.
Upgrade to Heavy Duty Frame Design
- Breakaway collision device
- 3 wheel drive
Dual Spray Bar for Water/Mist
- Second set of spray bars for misting
- 3/4" spray nozzles at 20" spacing including filters
and 110 degree .02 GPM tips
- 2 solenoid valves
Hose Sweep (90-degree design)
- Stores hose and cable away from boom,
allowing boom to travel closer to end wall
- 1 1/4" schedule 40 galvanized pipe
- Miscellaneous hardware
- 12' 2"x 2" sq. 14 gauge steel tubing
- Pressure regulator installed on the plumbing manifold
- All brass construction
- User setable range from 20-80 psi
- Allows boom to be moved from bay to bay
Heavy Duty Rail Upgrade
- Recommended for bay lengths over 250 ft
- Upgrades all brackets, rail sleeves, trolleys, boom
keepers and hose sweep to support a 2 1/2"
12 gauge rail
- Portable or permanent design
- Apply chemical treatments at boom without
- Used for fertilizer, pesticide, and feeding
OUR CHERRY CREEK BRAND IS IDEAL FOR PLUGS AND ROOTING
SYSTEMS FOR OUTDOORS AND INDOORS.