Side Wall VEnts and GAble End Wall Vents

Side Wall Vents
Gable End Wall Vents
(for new or existing structures)

  • 3′ (91 cm) or 5 .25 ft (162 cm) single or double motorized vents with or without Manual override or just manual. Many covering options.
  • Roll Up sidewalls – Manual or Mechanical. All types and qualities of
    Poly/Screen/Heavy film, Blackout, etc. For Plant, Poultry, Hog, and Animal
  • Inflatable Tube or Double Poly roll up vents.
  • Motorized Shutters of all sizes.
  • Guillotine/vertical now available
  • 36 inch, 48 inch and 60 inch widths are standard.
  • Can be installed as single or double height.
  • With or without manual overdrive or just manual.
  • Many covering options.
  • Rollup side walls, manual or mechanical.
  • All types and quality.
  • Available with poly, insect screen, corrugated and twin wall polycarbonate.
  • Also used for poultry and hog curtains.
  • Rack and pinion style to fit most greenhouses manufactured.
  • Inflatable tube or double poly vent as noted
  • Standard automatic rollup vents
  • Great for curtains, poly, insect screen.
  • NEW VERTICAL LIFTING RACK AND PINION. Moves vents up and down vertically to offer maximum opening.
Side wall vents with inside lifiting
Sidewall vents with inside lifting

Sidewall vents with outside lifting
Side wall vents with outside lifting