The Econo Grower
The Super and The Standard
Produced for us by Agra Tech
The most economical Gutter Connected Greenhouse. For those wanting large open
bay greenhouses, lighter loads, and extremely economical structures. The Econo
Grower is designed for many of the world’s growing areas. Great protection
against monsoon rains. Competes very well against the low tech greenhouses
from Israel and France, but with high quality U.S. components, a much superior
poly locking device, and
larger capacity gutters.
This excellent US manufactured structure. For user by Agra Tech.
Standard Gutter Height: 3.05m (10 feet). Available to
3.66m (12 feet) depending on weather, soil, and type of foundation.
Coverings: Standard coverings are double layer, air inflated
poly roofs. For those looking
for the ultimate in economy, the Econo Grower may be purchased with single
layer poly for minimal loads. Also available for fiberglass Polycarbonate,
and shade and insect screen.
Roof Vent: The Econo Grower can be purchased with or without
a roof vent. Instructions for making your manual roof vent are available.
The following other options are available:
- Roll up sidewalls
- Various types and sizes of doors
- Available with side and gable insect screen.
- Many upgrades such as heating, air
conditioning, and crop support systems.
- Permanent fiberglass
or Polycarbonate ends.
THE SUPER ECONO GROWER
- All high grade galvanized structural steel pipe 50,000 psi yield and 55,000
psi tensile strength rating.
- Arches 6′ on center: 2 3/8″, 1 7/8″ or 1 5/8″ diameter. Size depends upon
load and width required.
- Meets Uniform Building Code. Standards are: 20# and 10# roof loads, 70
m.p.h wind loads.
- 4″ diameter sidewall columns 12′ on center, standard. 2 3/8″ interior
columns 12′ on center, standard. Wide spans and heavy loads may use 6′ on
- 10 gauge and 12 gauge gutters at sidewalls and interior columns.
- The Econo grower performs well in all climates. We have houses world wide.
- Many standard choices to fit your crop, land and load requirements.
– widths: 35′, 30′, 27′, 24′, 21′, &18′.
– Lengths: Any multiple of 12′.
- Glazing choices : 8mm structured Polycarbonate panels. Corrugated panels
of fiberglass or Polycarbonate. Polyethylene or shade cloth and insect screen.
- Additional units can be easily connected to existing sidewalls or ends
at any time.
- Special loadings and sizes manufactured on request.
Condensate Gathering Purlins protect plants from condensate
- Purlins on poly houses are placed under the arch to protect the poly from
- 3 purlins for all Insulators
- Purlins on rigid glazed houses are placed over the arch to attach the
- 3 purlins for Insulator 18′
- 5 purlins for Insulator 21′, & 24′
- 7 purlins for Insulator 27′, & 30′
- 9 purlins for Insulator 35′
Natural ventilation available
|Wall & pad vents
Heavy duty continuous aluminum hinged vent operated by Rack & Pinion drive
system. Strong and durable.
|Insulator roof vent
Heavy duty continuous aluminum hinge extrusion holds vent and poly in place.
Strong and durable Rack & Pinion drive system.
|Oxnard polyethylene vent
Maximum ventilation system. Inflatable convection tube at ridge is held
within raised steel frame. No. moving parts. Low initial cost.
Many other systems can be integrated into your Econo Grower Greenhouse
- Benching : Palletized, flood, Rolling, Stationary and Display
- Energy shield curtain systems for light control, energy savings or blackout
- Control systems : Computerized, Step, Manual
- Complete integrated design of all environmental controls and crop transport
- Heating and Cooling Systems
Super Econo Grower – By AgraTech
The Standard Econo Grower Option
Produced For Us By Agra Tech
35′, 30′, 27′, 24′, 21′ and 18′ Wide – Lighter Versions of Our Super Econo
- Excellent lighter non-code version with most components & advantages of
- Excellent start up house, convert to insulator house as cash flow increases.
- Gable and framing
- Agra lock gable extrusions
- Tie rods and webs
- Standard Features:
- 12 ga. gutters
- 4″ diameter sidewall columns 12′ on center
- 2 3/8″ arches on the 35′, 30′ and 27′ houses
- 1 7/8″ arches on the 24′ house
- 1 5/8″ arches on the 21′ and 18′ houses
- 3 purlins on the 35′, 30′ 27′ and 24′ houses
- 1 purlin on the 21′ and 18′ houses
Inexpensive Poly covered light weight air inflated Econo Grower